We are pleased to be able to confirm arrangements for your child’s start at Dudley Wood Primary School Nursery in September 2020.
We can assure you that the safety and well-being of your child will be our first priority at all times.
The creation of positive relationships between home and Nursery, and getting to know each individual child as a unique and wonderful personality will guide our induction process.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and welcoming you to our very happy Nursery.
The arrangements for September are as follows:
1. Dudley Wood Primary School Nursery will open from week 4 of the Autumn Term. This gives us the time and opportunity to focus on our returning children in Reception who will have missed a lot of time at school.
2. From Week 4, we look forward to the time and opportunity to welcome your children and focus on settling them into our Nursery.
3. There are 3 starting dates for Nursery children so that we can spend more time getting to know your child on a one to one basis and give them individual attention.
The starting dates are:
Monday 21st September
Wednesday 23rd September
Wednesday 30th September
4. Before your child starts Nursery, we will arrange for you to visit and meet with the Nursery staff. These meetings will be an opportunity to discuss your child’s needs, feelings and interests. We will also be able to tell you all about the Nursery day and answer any questions you may have. We will, of course, conduct these meetings safely and observe social distancing.
5. From Monday 13th July, our Nursery staff will telephone you to introduce themselves and arrange the time to meet in September. We will also ask you to indicate if you would prefer a morning or afternoon session. Please note that it is not always possible to offer everyone their first preference. Once we have these details, will be able to confirm your child’s start date.
In the meantime, if you do need to contact us during term time, you can call 01384 818690, or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.
Until we meet, please take care and stay safe.